[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time is on our side

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:22:49 EDT

those of us who did spend some time outside, still remember.....I will
never again complain that is too hot to work outside.......<g>

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
Sel AM CH & CAN CH Karizma's Cacique of  Inquest aka DEXTER
AM CH Kaleef's Allyson V Kenlyn aka ALLYSON
Kaleef's  Expensive Date (major pointed) aka JACKIE
Inquest Huckleberry Fun - That Hot  Black Dog aka HUCKS
and Bunny, aka Her Majesty, aka THE BOSS

In a message dated 8/18/2010 5:38:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

And then  remember the National in Ohio last year, when the weather should
have been  warm and beautiful. Who wanted to be  outside?

Ann
www.edangsd.com