[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time is on our side

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:28:33 -0700 (PDT)

One of the bitches, a serious contender in agility, was seriously and
permanently injured.  It ended her agility career.  I hope people are taking
this issue very seriously and I believe that they are.

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of: Ch. RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie), RiverRock's Straight From
The Heart (Sera),
RiverRock's Karlotta v. Kenlyn (Karla), and RiverRock's Heart of the Matter
(Luke)