[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time Machine

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:48:53 EDT

Here's the question: If you had the use of a time machine for  one
trip, what day in your life would you want to revisit and  why?

I would like to take a trip with my relatives to the day they left  Africa
to come to America. The pride they felt about our heritage, the love for
nature......I would love to go there......."alama-ak"....

Ileana
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585090x1201462820/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)