[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time Machine

  • From: Angie Martin <charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:48:25 -0400

There are so many great times I've had with good friends that I would like to
revisit.?One special time was going over to Lorraine Showalter's house for
Thanksgiving Dinner and enjoying Roy and Lorraine's company.? Wow, was she ever
a great cook.? How I miss those days!

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Charan's Masquerade of Kimber, both majors