[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time Machine

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Showgsd-l'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:09:40 -0500

The day that Spunky Jr went Select Excellent..............I NEVER in my
wildest day thought that a dog I bred, could have done the things he had
done UP to that day! I would have been tickled pink if he made the first
couple of cuts. I was pacing back and forth, calling Amy.........HE MADE THE
CUT AGAIN! I was getting really panicked....and my good buddy Les Salowski
came down from the bleachers to see if I was ok. It was close to the end and
I told Les, IF he does THIS, my knees will buckle!!!!!!!! God love him, Les
wrapped his arms around me.......and sure enough, my knees buckled. I looked
at Les and ask him "Did he do it", Les just nodded yes.........that was when
everything went to 33 1/3 for me. It was an amazing, amazing day. Just 2
years before at the Nationals in Ohio, I stood in the middle of the ring
with my Little Richard ( accepting for his Dad)  to accept the 2005 Goodwill
Ambassador award for Spunky's Great Granddad, Jerry Lee. Two AMAZING dogs!
Mo