[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time Machine

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:23:41 -0700

I would go back to the day before my Father died, so I could say Goodbye.
I would go back to the day before I met my ex Husband, so I could say "Go
Away"
Too easy....the days of each of my children's births.  Incredible days.
I would go back to the days of each , that amazing dogs first entered my
life.
I would go back to any of the magical Christmas mornings I had as a child.
I would go back to the day Ken and I were wed on the beach in
Maui....incredible.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
~or~
http://www.germanshepherdssocal.com
PUP-DATED:  MAY 6, 2009
Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WE SUPPORT DRUG AND DYE TESTING