[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time Machine

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-l'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:06:09 -0500

1/4/64 -- The day my husband and sons gave me a fantastic birthday gift ---
a SABLE GSD bitch puppy when we lived in N.O., La.  She was sired by
Ann Mesdag's import Frack von der berg Arkenstede (sp.)!  She lived to be
15 yrs. and did more than anyone could ever imagine a dog could or would
do.  that was all it took for me to be totally SMITTEN.  I named her Frieda,
a real German name.  Well, I'm of German blood myself anyway but never did
think I'd be fortunate enough to have a dog that wonderful to own me.  Norma
no L