[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tiger's mouth

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 07:37:02 -0500

I think my GSD needed an education or maybe he fell from the wrong tree. He
would stick his nose up at a big piece of meat and wanted me to cut it up for
him. And 'please would you cook it?' Eating anything raw brought about a
close sniff and upturned nose. A raw bone got the cold look and avoidance
until it reached a certain stage and look of putrification and then it might be
worth taking a smell at. Never could figure that guy out. He wouldn't touch a
MacDonald's hamburger unless it was hand fed to him in small bites. (Maybe
there is a lesson here on fast-foods?) But he LOVED fish. The smellier the
better. Sardines were a delicacy and mackerel was close second. I wonder if
he had a stuffy nose?
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Nov 13, 2015, at 10:22 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

A lister sent a private post to me with a YouTube video called "tiger's
mouth'. It sort of says everything I've been saying about carnivores, wish
she would send it to the whole list! Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App