[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tia pic

  • From: "Beryl Eshom" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bubblebird6@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 15:17:22 -0800

Your photo didn't come through it won't come through to the list. The list
is not set up for attachments of any kind.
You can send it to individuals.
I am surprised that the breeders who sold you the coat didn't tell you she
was a coated bitch. It is easy to tell. I have found my coats at birth when
they are still wet.
Coats can make wonderful brood bitches, and often are great producers. You
can look for a stud who doesn't carry the coat factor and you could possibly
get something nice.
A coat is not  DISQUALIFYING  fault. Some people have shown them, however it
is an AKC rule not to alter by artificial means. So if you trimmed the coat,
you could be accused of that.

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA