[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thunder Bay weekend

  • From: "Karen M" <kmorrill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CKC Show Dogs" <CanadianShowDogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Woof" <woofthereitis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GSD Stars" <gsd_stars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:46:00 -0400

Well, what a weekend! Last Sunday I broke my foot....and this weekend had two
shepherds to show, a golden and two judging assignments...Oh yeah! LOL!
Anyways, Trish McGonigal showed the dogs for me and I went ahead and judged
juniors on Saturday morning and the Group first Classic on Saturday night.
This was in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
I gave a wonderful young handler, Katlyn Young, best overall from a very tough
open senior class of 14 kids! What a bunch of outstanding handlers!
And best in classic went to Sigrid Appelts German Shepherd Blue. A very nice
young male.
Reserve in the classic went to an Akita named 'Checker' owned by Charlene Boone.
One of the males I bred took winners male at the show on Saturday. It was
Landers first show so his mom, Angela Block, was pretty excited! His name is
VisualArts America Awestruck.
Anyways, a wonderful weekend with great dogs and great people.
Yours in GSDs,
Karen Morrill
http://visualartgsd.homestead.com/home.html