[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Throwing in the towel, and then some

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 09:30:16 -0800 (PST)

Great post Christine,
I compare the parent club now with that beautiful dying puppy in the whelping
box. Do we pick it up and try to rub it back to life, breath into it's mouth or
do we just let it die? Each member of the parent club will have to make up
their
own mind. The only thing that is going to change the core of the club is last
rights.

Tincture of time will change the face of the club. How we mold our youth will
determine what we shall become.
Terry