[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Three "not a fan" Posts

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 15:39:59 GMT

Integrity = the quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral
principles or professional standards

What a concept.  Lately, I had been contacted by a few GSDCA Committee members
who, apparently, have no qualms about infringing on copyrights of others; who,
in effect, act like vultures, and then go on to make slanderous and libelous
statements about their own fellow club members. Maybe the GSDCA needs another
lawsuit to make them clean up their act...they don't seem willing to police
their own wrongdoers.

Now this Lexington - Colorado - Philadelphia (ah, yes....UNION workers, that
will be economical) - Topeka fiasco/scandal.

An agreement is an agreement, verbal or written.

I am as ashamed of some of these people involved, as well as so very proud of
those holding their grounds and demanding the RIGHT thing be done.  Integrity
overrides money, in my book...EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR!!

Paula

Home of Best in Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual Title Award Recipient,
AKC JAM/AOE, International and American Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v
Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047, DNA tested clear of the
long-coat factor.

Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 08:15:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: I am a Fan!