[ SHOWGSD-L ] Three most important shows????

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:21:04 -0800

I have been blessed to attend a Canadian National, as well as several US
Nationals....but God bless our president cuz she failed to mention the most
special show of them all....THE 39th SUPER BOWL!!!!!!....Ginny...how could
you!..lol...going to school today...and sometime this week, perhaps Wednesday I
will enter a room with 20 to 30 third graders as their new student
teacher...and man am I nervous..which sort of surprises me...I have jumped out
of an airplane, been interviewed on the local news twice, had a loaded gun
pointed to my head, been married THREE times...but the thought of facing those
kids is giving me sleepless nights..lol...wish me luck..FB