[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Threats??? Why Me?

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 18:25:58 -0500

There most definitely is.  One way is to report the threats to AOL - their
security department can analyze the emails.  In addition, those who know how
to read message headers and then look up the IP addresses in them can do it
as well.  Zoe has done it many times.

People sometimes try to hide behind the "anonymity" of the Internet. They
don't realize they leave a trail a mile wide.

Margery Golant