[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thoughts on a MAJOR BRAG

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samurigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:24:35 -0800

I love the brag below by Sandy Bruner about this young boy and this dog who is
a BOSS son.
What a team Duane and JETT were when they placed in Open Dog at the National as
their work
ethic and performance brought the house down.  This young boy and dog is so
much of what this
sport is about.  Thanks to all involved....those that have helped and
encouraged Duane all along!!
The 'big pay off'  HAS to be in watching the 'team' win occasionally!!   <G>
I hope to see Duane in the winners circle for many years to come............

I have been updating our Web Site since our Black Orchid  ( BO ) became 2007
Grand Victrix
and realized how far behind I was.  I am not good at it, and had lost any
desire to keep it up
after we lost BOSS and then BOOKER.
But.... in working on our web site..... it finally dawned on me that BOSS has
three sons that produced
two Grand Victors and a Grand Victrix!   He has two daughters that produced a
Grand Victor and a
Grand Victrix, and last year's Grand Victor was a BOSS grandson as HIS dam is a
CH. daughter
of one of the sons that just happened to produce the DOUBLE U.S. and DOUBLE
Can. Grand Victor.
<G>
I still find myself bragging to the List about something from BOSS that is
still winning even though
he has been gone for two years....one being an extremely nice young male in S.
Calif. that is his
very LAST progeny from a litter of ONE........ from frozen semen.   It still
amazes me ........<G>
We opened a notice yesterday from our Red Book Chair that BOSS is  # 6 top
producing sire
this year!!
How very grateful we are for BOSS and his life with us. Though he is gone, he
still rules here.
We are just so glad for our time with him..... and that we didn't miss  "the
dance" ........

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

From: Sandra Bruner Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] MAJOR BRAG - SUNDAY IN HOUSTON
  After taking the major reserve on Saturday at the Houston Specialty show
under Sandi Card,
  Duane & Jett gaited their way to Winners Dog for a 3 point major on Sunday
under Leon Breault.
   Way to go Duane & Jett!  Amy Murkland has a beautiful moving shot of Jett on
her website:
   Not sure if this will work:

http://www.backprint.com/view_user_photo.asp?PID=bp%1Bs%40s&EVENTID=31450&PWD=&ID=44675603&FROM=browser&START=1&SHOW=35&CAT=0&SUB=0
       and

http://www.backprint.com/view_user_photo.asp?PID=bp%1Bs%40s&EVENTID=31450&ID=44675627&FROM=browser&CAT=0&SUB=0

    Samuri's Jett Jackson is by GV Ch. Marhaven's Colorguard ROM PT OFA x Ch.
  Samuri's Catastrophe, ROM, HIC, OFA - and is co-owned with Duane's G-Ma Char
Sibley and Shannon Stockton.    Thanks for letting me brag on the dynamic duo!
Sandy Bruner  Samuri Shepherds