[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Those darn Californians

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:41:47 -0700

Are there virgins in California?
Emilie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 9:31 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Those darn Californians

Oh it is much, much worse. With a simple volcano you find a virgin and throw
her in. I guess the question is, How many California Virgins does it take to
stop a forest fire :0) I think you guys could be in trouble.
Terry AKA Chesty Chipmunk, on the Warm Springs Rez, doing the rain dance for
our CA friends.
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:07:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Those darn Californians

In case anyone was wondering how bad the fires were in California. We ha=
ve smoke in Portland Oregon.!!! We had snow up until June the 11th Just =
when we start getting some sun the Cal's have to throw smoke at us :0)=A0=

=A0
Hope all of you are OK=A0!!!!
=A0
Terry in hazey humid Oregon

Find precision scales that can weigh anything. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/Ioyw6i4tKsNssOLM3tmbhJ15Z=
WulVyNybszMAn0O7ovfh4WbfDen7I/
kind

8:32 AM