[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Those damn "white" dogs - STOP THE MADNESS

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:02:58 -0500

Sure.  And for what I would say, well I would say "Congratulations"  just
like I do when I get beat by the Aussie or the Beardie....

Actually you lose more than you win at that level and the camaraderie
between owners/handlers/judges (again at that level) is just super!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 1/26/2015 11:02:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Those of you who say "cut them loose" -  are you willing to be beat  by
them in the Group, or in BIS?