[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thisa and Thata(Clubs)

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 09:09:52 -0400

1.I think I might know quite a bit about Dog Clubs since I have been a
member of sixteen of them. If anyone on this list  has been an active
member of more clubs I would like to hear from them:

2. I have been a member of four all Breed Clubs:
Santa Ana Valley
Nassau Dog Training Club
Orange Empire
Walkill Kennel Club

3.I have been a member of six regional Specialty Clubs
GSDC of Long Island
Northern New Jersey GSDC
GSDC of San Gabriel Valley
GSDC of Los Angeles
Riverside/San Bernardino GSDC
Orange Coast GSDC

4. I have been a member of Four Dog Judges Associations:
LADJEA
Inland Empire
Dog Judges Assoc 0f America
American Dog Judges Assoc.

5. I have been a member of the parent club for 41 years

6. I am currently a member of The Reno Club.(long Distance)

7. My experience is that each club has its day in the Sun. Some grow
some do not.