[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thisa and Thata

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:44:12 -0400

1. Well just got home from the third day of a really fun Dog Show
weekend. It was 25 minutes from where I live. The weather was wonderful
all three days. The show grounds and rings were really good and the Dog
Company was super. You all come down you hear!

2.The first day of the Mid Hudson All Breeds saw Carol White Moser
judging. Had a great time with Chuck and Doris Farrell. I think Doris
looks like Lois Gregor and Chuck is a really good breeder owner
handler. He went to the Breed with his class bitch. Linda Selmon
actually went into the ring with her own puppy. and guess who showed
THE BRED BY BITCH!

3. Day two saw Chip Rayner judging. Fred Freeman took the breed with Am
and Canadian Select Tanquerey. WB was Cherry Cordial handled by Abbey
and WD went to Penny Krohs latest dog Brando also shown by Abbey who
stepped n for Fred who had too many dogs.Super time waiting for the
group at the RV Parking area hosted by the Millers. Cindy is the best
hostess in town. And guess w
ho had the BRED BY BITCH.

4. The third day today was even better. Jon Cole judged and Mike Reed
and Phillip More showed up making the competition even better. The
Millers 12-18 puppy took the Breed from the classes over Specials.
Lindas puppy won the puppy Herding group. He was handled in the Breed
ring by Mike Reed and in the group by Fred Freeman. And guess who had
the BRED BY BITCH!

5. I caused quite a stir by celebrating my 70th birthday by handling
Melody in Bred By all three days. I would like to trhank the crowd for
all that applause. Jon Cole really made me work for it. n winners he
gave all the class winners a chance in front  and by the forth time
around this lady was getting pretty winded but it was worth it.

6. There were almost no absentees. The groups were fun and Pat Scully
the Stewards the AKC rep and all the judges were a hoot. Had a chance
to talk to Pat Gellerman(the lady who finished the Holy Terror) and I
picked the sporting group winner in two seconds
 flat and it went on to Best in Show. Its nice to know my eyes have
still got it.

7. If you have never been to the Millers parties you are missing
something. Barbara Ross would have loved it here this weekend. Will let
all the winners brag for themselves. signing off for now