[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thisa and Thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 14:12:05 -0400

1.I suppose the biggest news during the month of september was that gas
prices dropped 47 cents a gallon. May this continue through october.

2. Went to a really fun neighborhood party up in Cragsmoor. Quite a few
people came out of the woods. knew about one third of them. It was kind
of like the size of an Orange Coast Christmas party. Everybody brought
a dish. Some of the families go back generations like my family does,
some got there during the artist colony period and most of them knew my
parents at one time or another. Kind of made me feel at home. This time
i had to drive there next time i will just walk over.

3.Looking forward to Octoberfest in Saint Louis.

4.Had to run over to the hospital since my handicapped brother had to
go in for tests. It looks kind of serious but I am not going to get
worked up until I actually speak to his doctor.I always figure if its
really serious the doctor will call you. (that is if he is not out
playing golf)

5. Had another Dog Dream
 last night. Its the fourth dog dream I have had in my entire life.
This time the only person I can actually remember being in the Dream
was Kent Boyles. I have no idea why. I think he was taking one of my
dogs home with him I do not know from where. That is one of the things
about dreams that always amazes me. You are always in some unknown
place talking to someone you have not seen for a while and you do not
know why.

6.Expect to be in my new home in two months.

7. Was really glad to see the tone on the list change so fast. I was
getting really tired of reading about THE DOGGY HOLOCAUST. I have
family in Isreal and when we sing Kol Nidre it is not for dogs.