[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thisa and Thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:41:06 -0400

1. What i did this weekend: Saturday AM the Concrete guys put down the
wire mesh. Stopped at Pennys for a visit before the rain started. Today
met the Framer up at the property in the morning to go over the details
of framing the house. In The Afternoon the plumber put down the tubing
for the radiant heat. They will be pouring the finished slab this week.

2. Joan....how about Baby Face or Pretty Baby. Those are very bouncy
names.

3.On Tuesday some of my Family and I are taking the Ferry to Ellis
Island. We are celebrating moms family and one hundred years in
America. I had copies made of the original passport and everyone will
have one when we land.

4.I think its important for us to take time to remember people we lost
20 years ago, fifteen years ago , ten years ago five years ago. During
the last 22 years we lost so many really outstanding people its almost
like we had the rug pulled out from under the Breed. We have very few
people of that caliber left right now.Highly e
thical knowledgable and admirable.

5. I joined the Reno Club

6. We are thinking about starting a club right here because this area
is growing.

7. Hey Paula, i came back about four days ago. I think they really
missed us.