[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: This will make you puke..

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:36:39 -0700

I am sorry folks, but I don't usually tend to use profanity, but this really
did it to me. This is a bunch of crap.
This man is smart, he knows how to get to people, draw out their money and
talk about God. The Golden Lamb perhaps. What goes around comes around and I
am convinced that some day he will pay his dues starting with burning his
lil' ol' tootsies.
Lee