[ SHOWGSD-L ] This weekend brags...

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(List)>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 23:07:42 -0700

CHAMPION MAR HAVEN'S Mr. BEAU JANGLES ...... finished his Championship  this
weekend
and is BOOKER's  eighth Champion!!!
THANK YOU and  YAAAAAAY.... to his owner Carolyn Briney!!!
Thank you to Deb Kaser for letting us lease her BOSS daughter DIVA....
resulting in 2 Champions.
                                                                    ***
That's two Champions finishing this weekend bred by us with Liane Fossland's
new
Champion Mar Haven's Wind Beneath My WIngs.  ( BOOKER Gr. daugher )
Also, the solid black Champion Lorien's Lights Out  H.T., P.T., was B.O.B. this
weekend
( Booker son........ bred by Twyla Miner )
                                                                    ***
I also heard that  Samuri's Jett Jackson ( BOSS son ) was B.O.B. this weekend
and I believe he
was handled by his Jr. handler owner Duane Sibley for this win.   HOW VERY
COOL!!
THANK YOU to all the owners!!   Fun to watch their progeny.......but  I miss my
two big guys.....
I got to stay home and TRY to brush hair INTO a very shedding black bald
bitch.......( BBB )  <G>
SOOOoooooo how much hair CAN you put on a dog in one week...sigh....I'm
guessing NONE!!
Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net
www.Marhaven.com