[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: This morning on Fox news

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 23:28:07 -0500

Don't know why the Lab people would be upset but I could understand if the
Golden and GSDs would be upset. Not sure what the purpose of bringing a
coat was  but I am sure they had their reasons. I think with all the great GSDs
we have  that they could have done with one that had a typical coat.

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to  care about what anyone
thinks of me. lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 2/27/2015 6:37:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am  wondering  from what kennel the Long Coat GSD came, that one that
appeared with Gina DeNardo on Fox News this a.m?

Evidently Lab breeders are upset with the appearance the Lab puppy.

I don’t watch T.V., so only got this from the Facebook gossip  <G>

Storm

Stormy V. Hope

=