[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: This might save your dog's life

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, f.fasano@xxxxxxx, fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx, izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:26:32 EDT

I go to acupuncturist, chiropractors, hell, voodoo doctors (now you know my
secret)...LOL
There was a great lady in Texas who did massages for dogs. I have tried  just
about everything, whatever it takes to make my guys better.

My favorite part of the day?  When we sit to watch the news, and I  just keep
running my hands thru them. I feel for any little changes on them, and  we
both feel a lot more relaxed after.  I turns even the Wild Man Dexter  into
such
a good puppy again.  Of course, the good puppy is mine, the Wild  Man is
Iza's. <G>

Ileana
glad we are talking dogs again

In a message dated 9/22/2007 7:20:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1 writes:
Perhaps Kris can answer that....if not I will check with my talented
acupuncturist/vet next time I go and get a demo.   For those that  have not
tried
acupuncture on your dogs, there are many maladies it certainly  helps with.
Had
an older gal a few years ago that lost appetite........3  treatments and she
was right as rain. Starving to death!