[ SHOWGSD-L ] This just in....please take a moment and read!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:25:31 -0700 (PDT)

(This includes the GSD in New Jersey named Justice who was found by the road;
his mouth duct taped shut and gutted like a fish) I did not include the press
release, as it included a photo that I am SURE alot of you would not be able to
deal with. Maximus had degloving wounds on his upper palate and his canine and
incisor teeth were missing. Even with this, when people approached his tail
still wagged....This is excerpted from an email I recieved thru USAP's
website...
"WE NOW KNOW THE TRAGIC NEWS THAT MAXIMUS, THE POOR PIT BULL TIED TO A TREE AND
SET ON FIRE IN LONG ISLAND NY, DIED LAST NIGHT.

 THE SUFFOLK COUNTY (NY) SPCA IS OFFERING A REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO
THE ARREST AND CONVICTION OF ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS
UNSPEAKABLE CRIME. (SEE THEIR PRESS RELEASE BELOW FROM YESTERDAY)

 ANYONE WISHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE REWARD FUND SHOULD MAKE A CHECK OUT TO THE
SUFFOLK COUNTY SPCA, MARK "MAXIMUMUS REWARD FUND" IN THE MEMO, AND MAIL IT TO:

 Suffolk County SPCA
 363 Route 111
 Suite 5
 Smithtown, N.Y. 11787