[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: This is gonna cause Trouble

  • From: Sandra Kozub <skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:52:23 -0600

I think the success that the individuals achieve is great.   However, that has
nothing to do with posts saying that one MUST follow  their way nor does it
excuse outright advertizing for the "german" studs on this list!!

When my dogs win, or title, I love to brag - however, I do not tell everyone
that they must breed the same lines or stud, nor do I describe every inch &
superior quality that I think my dog has - I do not recommend that you breed
to him - why do rules apply to some people but not others??
Sandy