[ SHOWGSD-L ] This Crazy World We Live In!!!!!!

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:28:57 EDT

Hey,

 I know this topic might make people wonder. From The dog show world  to
every day life.

 September 11 (9-11), Golden "Jag" getting stole or getting away  either way,
Cocker getting away from owners at Purina, Show entries  going up to any
where from 21 to 24 Dollars, GSD juniors seem endangered (LOL i  thought it
sounded good), anything else be free to add.

 September 11 was tragic for a lot of people. The family of the loved  ones.
And even people who had no family in 9-11. It was really scary for me  cause I
was in school and the would not tell us why we where going home early. I  got
home and my Mom and Barb (Gambill) explained to me what was going on. I
started to cry. It made it the worst was all the patriotic music on the  radio.

 Jag getting stolen or running away makes you wonder. When you are at  a show
should you put locks on you dog crates? I already put snaps. It is crazy
that he is missing. What next, Dog News highlight "Judge kidnapped from ring."
Come on now this is crazy about all this stealing of dogs and dogs  getting
lose. Like the Cocker at Purina. I don't think it was ever found. poor  dog. It
is just so sad and crazy. Yes, it could have been a freak thing that  just
happened.

  Gsd juniors are they gone? Are they active if they are here? Who are  they?
Me, Melissa, Ashley, Holly, Alexis, Paul, Olivia and who else. We are  the
future! Remember that!

Elizabeth
# 3 GSD Junior