[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Things you may not know about me , Kathy

  • From: "Cynthia Gialluca" <cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 02:29:13 -0500

Thanks Kathy Tank for this fun questionaire.

> Things you may not have known about me.....Four or more
Started out in horses - Hunters and Jumpers
Raced Sailboats with my father
I have been called an Artist, but I think I can just draw
Proudly a Christian.
Major, major MAJOR Secretariat fan (collect memoribilia, can tell you almost
anything about him)
Was at Belmont Park the day Secretariat won the Triple crown (scounting
jumper prospects)

> A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Veterinary assistant
2. Barn manager
3. Riding Instructor
4. Day Care worker

> B) movies you would watch over and over:
A few Good Men, Seabiscuit, Pirates of The Carribean ,Chicago

> C) places you have lived:
Houston, TX
San Antonio, TX
Austin, TX
Cookeville, TN
Clarksville TN.
Tallahassee FL
Orlando FL - yes I was there the day Disney World opened
St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands

> D) Four TV shows you love to watch
Iron Chefs America
Trauma Life in the ER
Trading Spaces
Emergency Vets
I also like the Bio channel, and the History channel
3 times a year.. the Ky Derby, the Preakness, and the Belmont

> E) Four places you have been on vacation
Boulder, CO
Washington, DC
NYC
Numerous Nationals (hey isnt this everyones vacation time?)

http://www.gsdcofaustin.org/
http://makitnmetal.com/
http://www.lopetx.org/  (retired Racehorses)
http://www.gsdca.org/

> G)Several of my favorite foods:
Steak (rare side of medium rare)
Seafood
Cheese Cake
Ben and Jerry's New York Triple Fudge Chunk Ice Cream
Mexican food
Chocolate

> H) Four places I would rather be right now:
Dog show
Horse Show
Horse Race
Sailing