[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Things you may not know about me

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 08:40:01 -0700

I didn't see the original post on this subject. However, it looks
interesting so I am going to add my info.
I am older than dirt, I have been in the breed since1964, I am retired. My
(late) husband Russ was an AKC licensed handler. together we founded Arelee
GSD. I no longer breed GSD,  however I am pleased to see my bloodlines
haven't fallen  completely off the pedigree's of those who brag about their
dogs on the list. I am also to pleased to see the success of those who began
with an Arelee GSD.
Beryl Eshom

 A) Four jobs I have had in my life.
      My first job was as a cashier at my parent's restaurant(child labor
;-0)
      First summer out of high school,  head cashier at an upscale Women's
clothing store, Oakland, CA.
      New product/food demo's in grocery stores
      A co-owner of an IGA supermarket.

   B) Movies you watch over and over
        Message in a Bottle
        The Sound of Music
        GSDCA National tapes
        Video's of dogs of the past, particularly those at our annual
"Arelee picnic"(remember Paul?)

        C)  Places you have lived
              Idaho
              Iowa
             Santa Monica, CA.
             several cities in N. California, presently Davis, CA.

   D)    Four TV shows you love to watch
           Today show(I miss Katie)
           American Idol (when it was on)
           Dog shows on Animal Planet
           Sacramento Kings/ Basketball

       E)  Four places you have been on vacation
             Acapulco
             Bahamas
             Alaska
             Hawaii, Switzerland,  plus many wonderful cities in the US for
the GSDA National's.

   F)  Several of my favorite foods.
        A good omelet
        anything Italian
        Scampi
        Chocolate, anything rich and decadent!

   G)  Four places I would rather be right now
         With my children and my 3 grandchildren
         Montana
         On vacation anywhere ;-0
         Idaho, a nostalgia trip(left there at age 9)