[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Things you may not know about me

  • From: margaret lassh <gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 06:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

This is fun.  It gives use a chance to get to know more about the people in our
breed.
  I know that not to many have taken the time to really get to know some of us.
 This is a wonderful chance to try to find out more about others.

  Things you may not know about me.  I started show dogs in the early 70's.
Not is our wonderful breed but with Irish Setters.

  A) Four jobs I have had in my life.
      mother
      hairdresser
      restaurant manager
      Legal Secretary

  B) Movis you watch over and over
       All the Star wars
       Save the Last Dance
       Shall we Dance
       and any movie involving animals (dogs, horses)

  C)  Places you have lived
       San Diego
        Palmdale
        Medford OR
        Troy MI
         Reidsville NC
         Deville LA

  D)    Four TV shows you love to watch
         CSI
          Matlock
          Parry Mason
          District
          Law & Order

  E)  Four places you have been on vacation
        Porta Viarta
        Texas
        Michigan
         Louisiana
         And most of the dogs over the years

  F)  Several of my faviote foods.
       Mexican
       Itialian
       a good steak and a bottle of wine
        Lobster

  G)  Four places I would rather be right now
        any dog show
        on the beach
        at a spa
         any place with good friends