[ SHOWGSD-L ] Things you may not have known about me.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:48:35 EDT

Things  you may not have known about  me..... Limit 4 separated by a  comma
I doubt there is anything about me that everyone doesn't know, but the most
unusual is that I used to be a professional magician, my mother, aunt, uncle,
and grandfather were all professional magicians.  I am published this month
in the Linking Ring, the magazine of the International Brotherhood of
Magicians.

A)  Four jobs I have had in my life:
School teacher, printing shop manager, jewelry salesman, lawyer.

B)  movies you would watch over and   over:

The Hustler, Casablanca

C)  places you  have  lived:

Grand Rapids, Michigan, Los Angeles, California

D) Four TV shows you love to watch

I watch NCIS when I can, 60 Minutes if I don't miss it, but little
television other than to provide background while I do the List.

E) Four places you have been on   vacation

I only take off one week a year, and I spend it at the Nationals. That is
the only vacation I take, so wherever we have held a National would be the
location.

F) Web sites you visit daily:

Findlaw, Lexis Nexis, and the List.

G)Several of my favorite  foods:

Hot dogs, marinated herring, loxs and cream cheese on a toasted bagel.

H) Four places I would rather be right now:.

High school, Baleze, Colon, Michigan, the office.

I) Are you a member of the GSDC, GSDCC

For over 30 years as best I can remember.

J) Are you a member of a local GSD club, if so which  one:

German shepherd dog club of Orange Coast,  Los Angeles German shepherd  Dog
Club, German Shepherd Dog Club of San Bernardino Riverside, Long Beach  German
Shepherd Dog Club, and if they accept my check, The German Shepherd Dog  Club
of Reno.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together