[ SHOWGSD-L ] Things happen Beaumont

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:28:04 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 9:23:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  contract was a booking which becomes binding if and when we pay  an
additional fee 18 months before the scheduled event- Evan I can fax you a
copy if you wish- but more importantly it was NEVER RATIFIED by the

I don't need to see any documents. I am neither on the board, or any
committee, (by choice).  I have faith in our board members, and know they  will
do
what they think is in the best interest of our club, the breed and our
members.
The work they do is amazing, and what they give up to do so, should  always
be recognized.

They will decide on Beaumont, and I will go where they tell me to go.   Much
as I respond to Tedi.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together