[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Things happen Beaumont

  • From: Ken and Pat Downing <abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:05:52 -0800 (PST)

Evan:  It was my understanding that a contract was in place for Beaumont and a
deposit made.  As memory serves me this was also voted on unanimously by the
entire Board at the time.  Several of our current Board members were on the
Board at the time of that vote. I would think pulling out of the contract
signed with Beaumont will cost the club their deposit and tarnish its
reputation as all of these facilities cross reference.  I would think the club
will stay with a contract already signed as I understand the Beaumont facility
was spectacular, the Mississippi site has a nice horse arena, however, there
are not enough motels to accomodate and they are not dog friendly.  Pat Downing
          Abraxas...The Secret of Success is Consistency of Purpose
  Visit our website at www.abraxasgsd.com
  Signers: Breeders Code of Ethics, GSDCA, Inc.
  Members GSDCA,Inc.(Ken 10/78, Patty 4/80) & GSDCA-WDA