[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: They had it easy

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:00:21 -0700 (PDT)

We still get our windows washed, oil checked and the air in our tires checked
here in Oregon. We are not allowed to pump our own gas :0) I might add that our
gas does not cost any more than the rest of the west coast. I filled today for
2.57. I do really miss those green stamps :0) Last fall in California Diesel
was over 3.00 dollars per gal. I hate pumping my own gas I always manage to get
gas on my foot so I get to smell it all day.
Terry
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 8/18/2005 6:17:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx writes:
Remember the "good old days" when we paid $.38 or less per gallon AND got
our
windshields washed, tires checked, PLUS a place setting of dishes with a
fill-up?

No, but I remember my parents talking about it.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original