[ SHOWGSD-L ] They do listen, and will act in due time

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 14:06:47 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/05 5:58:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
I know  the people in
charge know what is being said even if they are not on the  list

Why has the current board not addressed this?  I know those who are on  the
board. I know them well, and know they have the best interest of the club in
mind, and do listen to the members.  I find it hard to understand why the
issues that have been brought up about shortening the national, etc. have not
been addressed.

I suspect the directors may be divided on this, and no strong point has  been
reached. I have faith it will be resolved, and maybe this is something we
need to push.  We need to make our ideas heard, and our directors  informed.

As for a party on Monday night, I see no problem there, you need not come  if
it is too difficult. But, I do agree, we need to start on Wednesday until the
 shows grow to the point where we need the extra time again.

I used to hate getting to dinner at eight, and to bed at midnight, and  up at
five the next day. But, those days are gone, and we need to eliminate some
of the extra stuff.  It will upset some, but we need to find a way to make  the
nationals available for everyone.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together