[ SHOWGSD-L ] They do listen?

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:25:10 -0800

Great.  Saving How?  Moving the Nationals to save on sod?  Have fun showing
dogs on those mats guys.
WHY did we fly the Board out if this was not site selection which
appparently was done on Monday, not while the Board was out.
Again the West is blown off.   Again we get to fly or not go.
I vote for the latter.
Why don't we just have a Western US and Eastern and Central US Nationals.
The regular exhibitor just by cost and restrictions of flying dogs alone,
now can no longer participate reasonably in time or money spent.
I have thought long and hard all night about What s the Club really doing
for the membership and the breed?
I am sad to say, I couldn't come up with a single answer that would elicit
of response of "YES we DO that for our members!"  or the breed.
Nothing that would make me at this point suggest to a newcomer, or a member
who is fed up, that they should join , or stay.
Nothing.
Somebody throw me a life ring here, because I feel like a passenger on the
Titanic...aka  the" SS  GSDCA"
Blech.

Kathy

*
*
*
**http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: Jan 26, 2011
**Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"