[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: These are the good old days, and a little brag

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, firethorntemplete@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:23:38 EDT

Ditto to all that Shirley.

Many of us enjoyed dinner Saturday night with judges Joe Larosa and Karen
Hynek.
Joe told us all about how he and Charlotte came to be and while they were
dating going to Charlotte's house when Elsa gave birth to a litter of  pups.
 (she was GV Lance's dam)  Many stories about his early handling  days.

Was a great weekend for weather, good food, good friends and having  fun.

Thanks to all who supported our show this year, and congrats to all the
winners.

As a small brag, thanks to Mary Tripp for giving my "brat" puppy Trillia's
Isabella V Bokenkamp the nod for Best In Match.  Sire...Witmer's Congo of
Vanderwerth   Dam:  Trillia's Gee-Annie.  Many thanks to  talented young
handler Trevor Gold for taking her on.

Was very proud that we had 4 good juniors in competition.  The Gold  boys
Trevor and Mason are truly going to be good  ones.......
Had two young gals Cathy (age 9) and Elizabeth Martinez (age  11) out for
the first time in juniors  this show who made John  and I proud.  We have
been working with them for 2 months getting them  ready.  Always glad to have
some young talented kids to work with.

Hope to see everyone here in the sunny south next year!

Molly
Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 PH 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont (recording  secretary), Life Member
CKC

In a message dated 3/28/2010 11:12:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks  Tom.
We really did have a great time in Beaumont!  Beautiful  weather, great
food,
great friends & beautiful dogs!  What more  can you want.   Also would like
to thank Carolyn McKenna for the  informative seminar and Mary Tripp for
judging our match.  You guys  are the best.  Congratulations to all the
winners!! We had a blast in  Beaumont.