[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: These are the good old days.

  • From: "Shirley Melvin" <shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <firethorntemplete@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:12:02 -0500

Thanks Tom.
We really did have a great time in Beaumont!  Beautiful weather, great food,
great friends & beautiful dogs!  What more can you want.   Also would like
to thank Carolyn McKenna for the informative seminar and Mary Tripp for
judging our match.  You guys are the best.  Congratulations to all the
winners!! We had a blast in Beaumont.

The results will be sent to Michel Ebertin tomorrow as we are really tired
tonight.

Shirley Melvin
GSDC of Beaumont
Corr. Secretary