[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Theriogenology: new research on cryptorchid surgery

  • From: ropajagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:47:59 -0400

Norma,

The word theriology is not the same as theriogenology.? Theriogenology is the
scientific study of?the reproductive system.? My repro vet is a member of this
society as a matter of fact she was the president of it for a number of years.?
She is very well learned and keeps totally up to date on the advances in this
specific arena and she is very successful at it as well. In addition she is a
very thoughtful, caring and wonderful vet.?

Pauline Moon

www.ropajagsd.com

From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Theriogenology: new research on cryptorchid surgery
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:46:23 -0500

Hi Listers, I had to jump in here after I read this, seemingly, thorough
research
report.? I loved the word "seems" being used in it. Read and smile as we
know
what happens to our hard earned $$$s for "research", thank you very much!!
#1 Just the name "THERIOLOGY" oh, right it's just a THEORY!!!