[ SHOWGSD-L ] There is a new Chief in town

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:06:02 -0500 (EST)

you know the hardest part of not having phone, cable AND internet last
nite?? Having to wait to tell everyone about our NEW PUPPY!!!

This is what you do when you go to West Virginia:  You grab a fur  coat,
grab a glass of wine and go out with a bunch of puppies and have a  wonderful
time.

I got to see Iza's Megabuck/Shakira litter.  All I can say is  WOW!!  Not a
pet in sight, she is going to have a heck of a time  chosing.

Then, there is "EL JEFE"......yup, that is his name.....Karizma's El Jefe
of Inquest.....dam is the lovely Karizma's Chiffon, and sire is DA MAN,
Karizma's Cacique, aka DEXTER. "Chief" is 10 weeks old and sable like his
mom....and handsome, handsome, handsome.

EL JEFE came home and as any good Chief would do, is taking over. The
poodles want to know when he is leaving.  <G>

wont get anything done today, its too hard not to play with a 10 week old
puppy, who by the way, has not had an accident in the house yet.

gota run, he just found the poodle's toy basket.

* Ileana  *
Love me, love my dogs.