[ SHOWGSD-L ] There is a lot going on - really?

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 18:07:59 EDT

I am going to copy something Diane posted the other day, I found this post
very intelligent.....Ileana

This case against the GSDCA has not yet gone before a judge; only the
matter of jurisdiction has been heard and even that is not settled.   The
actual
merits, (or LACK THEREOF), have not yet been  heard.
This case could drag on for many years to come. Inflammatory  or
misleading
comments do not serve anyone involved, including and  especially the
members of the GSDCA!
Diane   Silver-Strasser

In a message dated 7/5/2010 5:45:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 7/5/10 3:41:18 PM, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:
> It also  includes the name of the parties that she accuses for bad
> behavior.  For doing things they should not have done.
>  Lee  Brown

To be precise, the suit against the five named individuals was  dismissed
in
trial court.   Ms Golant then filed in appellate  court, and it was
dismissed there as well.   As was mentioned in  previous posts the suit is
a matter
of public record.   So too are  BOTH dismissals a matter of public record.

You, of course, are  entitled to your opinion; however, according to both
the
trial court and the  appellate court these five individuals were acquitted
(i.e. not guilty of  bad behavior).   Opinion does not constitute TRUTH or
FACT.

Regards,
Pat

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

For assistance, please  contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org