[ SHOWGSD-L ] There is a lot going on - really?

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:51:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/10 7:39:38 PM, ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

  We know  who
> is named in the law suit, and if you take a minute to read it, you will
> know  than ever before. Some of them are good people, indeed I am proud to
> call
> a  couple of them friends. But, they are not who we want on our board, and
> surly  not people with the best interest of the club forefront.

Color me confused, but to what lawsuit are you referring?   The only one
I'm aware of is against the GSDCA, our club, which technically includes the
membership.   Unless there is another lawsuit out there we are not privy to,
the defendant's list, on THE only lawsuit of which I'm aware, contains our
club's name.
Regards,
Pat