[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [TheGSDShowcase] Full page ad in "People."

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TheGSDShowcase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:08:13 -0400

SUPER EXCELLENT IDEA !!!!!!!
Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; TheGSDShowcase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 9:51 PM
  Subject: [TheGSDShowcase] Full page ad in "People."

  We need a full page ad in People Magazine. We (dog people of all breeds),
need to  contribute to such an endeavor. The Peta people and their ilk
advertise all the time, and in all media, including billboards, newspapers, tv
ads, radio ads, etc. I have never come across an ad stating the right of
American citizens to own dogs, to not neuter dogs, to breed dogs, to show dogs,
to hunt with dogs, etc. What is wrong with us? Between all of us, there surely
must be millions of dollars available, if only we would do something proactive.
The names of legislators advocating msn must be made public. The Draconian laws
being passed must be brought out into the open, so that the American people can
realize what is actually going on , that their privileges and rights are being
taken away, without their consent or knowledge. There needs to be statistics
bolstering our side. We have done nothing to alert the general public. I think
it is about time. I would start this ball rolling toward a full page, or double
page  ad with a one hundred dollar contribution and even a one dollar
contribution would be contributory. The venue for this ad(s) to be decided, if
not People, which I personally think would be a good place to start. Syd

  __._,_.___
  MARKETPLACE
  Tell us your story and you could win a year's supply of Pro Plan..

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
    a..  4New Members
    b..  5New Photos
    c..  1New Links