[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The worst way to co own

  • From: "John Zumwalt" <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, "Stormy Hope" <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, "Alycia Partei" <Frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:43:00 -0600

You can just bring your 6 dogs to my huge 4th of July party in Wyoming and let
them run free on my 5 acres and you won't have to clean up after any of them.
Problem solved!  However, the party starts at noon on the 3rd and goes through
the 4th or maybe the 5th this year!  Everyone is invited!

CandyZ
www.candiasgsd.com