[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The wolf is at the door!

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:00:48 -0700

I mentioned it a time or two also when I warned that we needed to start
thinking AHEAD
as we book the Nationals years in advance.
We need to start assuming that the time is upon us that we cannot fly the dogs
from one
Coast to another Coast.  Our National needs to become more centralized to
survive. IMO.
Centralized to the West,  Central,  and centralized to the East ....the Country
split into thirds.
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com