[ SHOWGSD-L ] The way we were

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:49:18 -0800

I do believe I gave her her first major......but then,
I am an "old Fart".

Kay
Indeed you did Kay, right here in Reno!
That was a good weekend - good weather and good fun!

You made many comments about her posternum, which I had appreciated but few
ever noticed.
She is one fine mover and a great dog to live with.
Dave