[ SHOWGSD-L ] The very best answer I have

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:09:24 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/05 3:50:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Danannkennel
writes:
so what  I want to know since it is gsdca-wda, inc.  is the parent club
responsible for the wda finances?

No, they are an independent organization, and run their own finances. At
times the WDA has come to the GSDCA and asked for a contribution. The board,
after considering the request has voted what to give.  They also ask me as  an
individual, and I also have often donated to the club, and paid my  dues.

The GSDCA is not responsible for or in charge of the WDA. They have their
own board of directors, their own meetings, their own by-laws and their own
membership.  Members of one can be members of the other, but do not have to
be,
and are not automatically.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together