[ SHOWGSD-L ] The truth and nothing but the truth

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 22:20:17 -0400 (EDT)

I too am proud of Jackie.  We all find what we expect to find. Those  who
stopped showing and find the need to continue to bitch about how life in the
dog world is hell, seem to be able to justify their position.

I love the sport.  I am crazy about my friends that I have met, and  those
I will meet. I find it more interesting every day. The shows give me lots
to laugh about, and I learn each day.

Without German shepherds, I would not know Randy, Jane Kerner, Summer, the
Drapers, Liz, Vivian and Tom, Jackie and Tom, Flower Boy, Carolyn and
Frank, the  Fasanos, Bud Drew, Gary, (who the hell can spell that name), Lew
Bunch, Cappy  and Gloria, Art, Dave, Bill Basu, and so many others that I could
name for the  rest of the evening.

How can you complain about results like that?

Evan

In a message dated 4/3/2014 4:35:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rchesnut70502@xxxxxxx writes:
I so  wanted to say something to Theresa negative post, but glad I didn't.
 Miss Jackie you made my 70 yr old butt get off my chair and clap.  As
long as we have this kind of dedication, we can't loose.  I also believe  there
are more out there just like you.
Back to the coctails. (shut up  Evan)

http://showgsd.org/mail.html