[ SHOWGSD-L ] The true story, page one, thanks Dave.

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:01:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/2009 12:44:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am  placing myself on list suspension!
It did go to the list. So very sorry and  embarrassed.
Dave

>I  think I just sent a message to the list that was intended for Evan
>  alone.
>
> If so, please disregard. My desire to help may have  been overcome by
> my stupidity in hitting the wrong reply  button.
>
> I apologize to Joan, to Evan and to the list if this  did go to all
> of
> you. That was not my intent.
>
>  So very sorry.
> Dave

Dave

I think it was divine that your post went to the list.

Paul and Margy have been ostracized and as a result the membership  looses.
Two people who dedicated years of service to their local clubs, the  Parent
club, and the breed. I am not saying they didn't make mistakes (dont we
all) but here I go again:  ALL THESE SITUATIONS COULD'VE BEEN HANDLED  BETTER.
 By all the parties.

Hey, Gail missed a meeting, do we hang her for that?  When does it  stop?
Just last week I was accused of slamming a couple of judges. Not  true -->
but the person complaining only has her perception and for  her that is her
only reality. So sad.

Of course, with all the closed sessions, the membership is ultimately
unaware of what really transpired, and so everyone just wonders.....and rumors
continue.....and the truth is lost.

I don't know what the details are in Joan's case, except the stuff posted
on different lists that seems to only be inciting. It is scary that lately
everything becomes grounds for a lawsuit.  To prove what?  To solve  what?

Instead of campaigning to change our bylaws to wording of  "I  will never
sue"  we need to get a certificate of completion from all  members in
COMMUNICATION 101.  And one on LISTENING 101.

Thanks Dave.

Ileana

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585089x1201462806/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul